Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I book a reservation?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 541-475-1085 and a Vacation Specialist will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several rental options, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "Accommodations" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call our office at 541-475-1085 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet.
- What are the benefits of a "fully equipped" rental?
- Our rentals are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home"!
Can I put up a tent- Sorry no we do not allow tent camping
Based on the current national state of emergency we would ask that if you are experiencing any type of illness including respiratory problems, fever, sore throat, cough or sudden shortness of breath now or within the last 14 days, that you choose to visit us at a later date and remain at your residence until you are well. This also applies to those who have traveled internationally within the last 14 days, worked in a health care setting with confirmed cases of COVID-19, or had close contact with a person known to have Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Your health, welfare, and safety are paramount when you stay at Lake Simtustus Resort. Noting that the news is dominated by Coronavirus, we wanted to personally reach out and let you know that we have implemented increased cleaning protocols and processes.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet our guest's needs while doing our part to keep you, our associates, and our communities safe.
Here are some highlights:
We have enhanced techniques used to clean homes before and after each stay. We are paying particular attention to high touch point areas including but not limited to keys, and buttons, door handles, locks and latches, light switches, surfaces, telephones, television remote controls, bathroom fixture handles, handrails and so forth. We are also using cleaning solutions that are EPA approved to be effective against COVID-19 as well as harder to kill viruses. Additionally, we have heightened sanitizing attention to their common areas, such as the front desk, service items, and common areas.
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our associates. This includes:
If they are not feeling well or an immediate family member is not feeling well, we ask that they stay home to avoid passing it to others.
Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly. We ask that they use hand sanitizer whenever possible.
Regularly wiping down and sanitizing their workspace.
Maintain a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, sleep, and exercise) to help keep their immune system strong.
Importantly, if they have flu-like symptoms, they are advised to consult a doctor and seek medical care.
- Your health and well-being are our highest priority now and always when you choose to stay with Lake Simtustus Resort. If you have any questions, concerns or require additional information regarding the above, please do not hesitate to reach out to a team member at any time. Thank you for your continued business.
Lake Simtustus Resort