Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- If they are not feeling well or an immediate family member is not feeling well, we ask that they stay home to avoid passing it to others.
- Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly. We ask that they use hand sanitizer whenever possible.
- Regularly wiping down and sanitizing their workspace.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, sleep, and exercise) to help keep their immune system strong.
- Importantly, if they have flu-like symptoms, they are advised to consult a doctor and seek medical care.
- We understand your travels may have been interrupted by COVID-19 through no fault of yours. You are our loyal customer and we appreciate your business. If you have an existing reservation, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are taking every precaution to promote a safe and healthy environment.
- How do I book a reservation?
You can make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office att 541-475-1085, and a Vacation Specialist will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several rental options, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "accommodations" tab above and see if the rental you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call our office at 541-475-1085 and a receptionist would love to help find a rental that is just right for you and your pet.
- What are the benefits of a "fully equipped" rental?
- Our rentals are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home"!